We take this opportunity to inform you of the measures we will be implementing for the next few weeks to protect your health and the health of our employees and to allow our services to continue to run smoothly.
- ARCO Information will be closely following the government’s recommendations regarding teleworking. All ARCO Information employees will be able to work from home. Everyone will remain reachable on the known telephone numbers.
- If you have an appointment with one of our employees over the next three weeks, we would like to ask that this appointment be held over the telephone or via video conference.
- You will be able to reach the Customer Service Desk on 32(0)15/29.33.80; may we ask you to please use e-mail as much as possible to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If, in the context of current projects, there is frequent contact with ARCO Information employees and because of the measures you will be more difficult to reach, then we would greatly appreciate you inform your ARCO Information contact person of this.
- We are making every effort to offer you the best possible service in the current circumstances.
- We will be taking all changes or additions to the measures into account and, when necessary, we will adjust our work schedule accordingly. We will keep you informed of any further developments and the effect on our service.
Should you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to call or email your contact person at ARCO Information
We wish you strength and good health.
Paul Van Coillie, CEO