The processing of supplier invoices generates numerous benefits:
- The approval process is much faster than before.
- Digital storage replaces the paper-based archive (no longer any copies).
- Incoming e-mails with invoices as PDF attachments are forwarded directly for processing, without any human intervention (50% fewer invoices scanned in just a few months’ time).
- Order invoices (pharmacy and other departments) are linked directly to order details and delivery. The automatic three-way match procedure ascertains if all the details are correct. If they are, approval is no longer needed.
- Time-savings in processing for accounting staff and approvers. Arco is linked to the management environments, so data is entered without having to be re-typed. The software in question is SAP (Xperthis) and the pharmacy module from Infohos.
Arco digitally manages administrative patient files:
- Saves all administrative documents, including patient admission details, in digital format.
- Authorised staff have quick, single-click access to files. If there are any questions or disputes, all staff involved can check the status directly and enhance the quality of customer service.